In order to update your graphics drivers please follow the steps below:
[For Nvidia cards]
- Right-click on Windows desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Help menu and select Updates. You can also search manually for the right drivers and download them from the official Nvidia website: https://www.nvidia.com/download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
[For AMD cards]
- Open AMD Radeon Settings - Right click on your desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings.
- In Radeon Settings, click on the Updates menu option.
- Radeon Settings will report the driver version currently installed and provide an option to check for updates.
- Select Check for Updates and if a newer driver version is available, a list of available driver versions will be displayed.
- To proceed with installing a new driver version, click on the tile of the desired driver version and select the preferred upgrade option.